Kandy Kumbal Perahera 04th August 2022
Arriving at your reserved locations
You are requested to arrive at your seat by 5.30 PM for evening processions and by 12 noon for the Day procession.
Once booked we will provide an especially dedicated telephone number of our crew.
We highly recommend booking in advance due to the limited number of seats
Contact us [email protected] for more information
Terms & Conditions
- There is No Child rate. Have to pay for the Seat.
- Full payment to be made on Confirmation of Reservation - No credit facilities and no refunds.
- No Block Reservations.
- In the event of a Change of a Viewing Gallery, We will give you sufficient notice.
- If your Confirmed reservation if canceled you would have to bear the total amount Per Seat, Therefore before making a reservation, please make certain.
- Please advise your driver/guide to bring your guest to the respective locations at the given time (17.30 Hrs) 5.30 P.M - Day Perahera (12.00 Hrs) 12.noon.
- In the event of being held up at Road Barriers, we would not bear this responsibility.
- Every Guest is covered by a Public Liability Insurance policy.
- We would not be responsible for the sudden change of routes for security reasons but would arrange to accommodate your guests on the routes announced by the Sri Dalada Maligawa.
- If there is an amendment in your Reservation, you should be given sufficient notice and not at the last moment.
- Since there are limited seats at our locations please ensure that you make early reservations.
- The starting time of the Perahera depends on the auspicious time of the Sri Dalada Maligawa, which would be notified at that time.
For more information about Perehera: kandy sri lanka festival 2020